Thursday, March 27, 2014

Maplewood catus

I don't have one, but that is probably for the best since I tend to destroy things I care about.  This is transition weekend at work.  i will probably not be saying much for a while.  Overtime tomorrow and I work again on Saturday.  Monday is in between Government and Teranet.  Half my work is for one and 1/2 for the other.  I just have to try to remember which is which.  Despite a directive that no one was to take holidays this week, both Elizabeth & Shirley are off tomorrow and Elizabeth is off Monday.  Sandy,our casual was told she is renewed for six months.  Shirley, who has a term is confirmed to the end of June.  I got a letter extending my acting status to March 31, 2014.  Hmmmmmm  I wonder what I am doing on Tuesday.  I know I am whining... I am just a little burned out this week, plus I have a cold.  Poor me! But, I will be glad when this transition is over.  I think every second email I get is.... "Oh, and your need to do this when............. yadda yadda yadda.  I recognize that all the managers in Wpg and burning out too.  I spoke to Evelyn today (I had to email her b/c her instructions made no sense what so ever)  She called to explain and then they made sense.  What she meant was nothing like what she said.  She admitted that she doesn't think things are going to work out like expected ... we will wait and see.  I know I am bitching.   Give me some time to get through all this and I will be much better......I will talk again in a few days


No comments:

Post a Comment