Friday, March 28, 2014

Venting

Thanks for letting me vent.  It isn't really bad, just right now is chaos.  I worked 8:15 to 5:20 today with no coffee breaks or lunch.  There is no email on the accounting computer, but Winnipeg was sending out emails every few minutes.  Back and forth all day.  Then our phones started to act up and we could only answer the phone that was ringing.  We couldn't pick it up from the phone we were at.  AND, of course, I got an alarm call at midnight last night and had to go to the office.  At least all these things are happening at once and everything should be easy and quiet by next week.  Tomorrow I go in at 9am and work until I am done, but it shouldn't be more than a couple of hours.  I think a nice hot bath is in order right now.... I just wish it was a hot tub and not just a bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment