Saturday, March 15, 2014

Why do we bother

I was up early this morning and got 3 loads of wash done, went through all my clothes and tossed the ones the "will fit me again soon" (yeah, right)  Cleaned my kitchen drawers.  I really want to figure out a way to optimize the storage (or lack thereof) in my kitchen. I went to the store and bought cleaning supplies for this week.  Now I am back home and all I want to do is sleep.  Jim isn't hungry and I don't feel like making supper for myself.  I think that is one of my problems.  I don't eat properly and when I do eat it is junk food.  No wonder I can't loose weight!  I will have to go into work for a little while next week.  I never had a chance to show Shirley how to do inventory and it has to be done by the 21st at the latest.  I may have to go in anyway.  We are overwhelmed with work right now.  I would like to just get behind and make WPG realize that we need help... but...... I don't know what will happen.   VCC is having another Beer Tasting on Friday.  It was a lot of fun last time, even if I had to serve beer the whole time.  We were hoping that we would have more people with their servers card this year, but I think it will be the same old people.  I know that Jim would like a chance to take part this year instead of serving the whole evening. (me too) Even it we are serving the whole time, it is a fun evening.  Today was cold again, but it is supposed to improve by tomorrow.  The streets in town are insane.  Because of the thaw and freeze the ruts are crazy.  If you get caught in one you are doomed.  I honestly thought I was going to hit a parked car yesterday.  I got caught in a rut and was heading right for the car.  I managed to stop and back up and get out, but it was tough.  i better get some real food.  Have a great weekend Beth, and I hope your "Birthday Trip" is wonderful, Pati

No comments:

Post a Comment