Thursday, March 6, 2014

Counting the "sleeps"

David did a trial packing yesterday, and it looks like we are going to have lots of room.  He has a small bag for "carry on", where we'll put all of my pills and a change of clothes for both of us.  Today we were off to see a lady about our taxes.  Our biggest concern is the amount he will have to pay for Capital Gains. 

Tomorrow I have arranged for "hand facial", which is probably the manicure without the polish ( Good--because I have no nails left), and a pedicure.  I have discovered that a pedicure is cheaper and much more fun than seeing a foot care nurse.  I'm taking my new sandals so that we can match the polish to the pink leather on the straps.  Ah, Vanity--and at my age too. 

Part of the money I acquired in December was ear marked for having a couple of my finished tops quilted by a long armer.  I got two of them back this week. ( See other blog)  Much excitement on my part.

Now all that remains is to finish off all of the perishable food in the house before Tuesday afternoon.  Should work out, but today we find we are running out of milk.

So we are down to sit-and-wait.  And it snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment