Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So mail is coming my way.....

... I have something to look forward to. And oh how I love "maps". I poured over the pictures you have already sent and got myself understanding the little area of the water bar pretty well haha Thanks for sharing your fun. In meantime, life goes on here and seems something akin to Groundhog Day as each day seems to be the same. More snow and cold, more greenhouse keeping and plant keeping, and more trying to finish that knitted throw. Ain't life grand? I made a most delicious beef stew yesterday in the slow cooker. I am so glad that you folks have encouraged me to try the crock pot more often - I always felt that it was too much trouble to bring it up from basement, and get it going but now I realize what an ease it is! I have a few good cook books dedicated to Slow Cooking and although I don't follow the exact recipe, it does guide me nicely. The other aspect that I like is that I am going into the freezer and starting to use up food from there. Nice to see the space diminishing a bit and making use of food already available. On with the day...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment