Thursday, March 27, 2014

Buds on my Maplewood cactus

This is the exciting news for this morning. I placed the cactus closer to the window as a light source some time ago and just like Pati suggested, it worked. I see at least one bud and hopefully more to come. I consider this cactus like my baby and have nurtured it for years now with good results after years of nothing. Sorting through basement stuff yet and finding all sorts of treasures. yesterday it was all the bags of saved baby articles - clothes, first shoes, blankets, etc and some articles that you made Pati like a quilt, bib embroidered, and a nightie. Several sweater sets that I knit and also Harry's Mother did. What do you do with it all? The small room in the basement is starting to clear and yesterday I envisioned a sewing room or a "studio" could actually be a possibility! Maybe things are looking up? Anyway, morning has broken, and the day begins with my nice coffee which I look forward to each morning. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment