Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cuba

Yes, I received the map yesterday and had a good look. I have it at the ready for when you start to give us details. Busy yesterday with water patrol around the house. Mild with rain so I had to do the roof again, and then do extra chipping and shovelling all around. Today will be mild but overcast so maybe a bit of an ease in my work?  You folks have a nice weekend. I listened to interviews with some of the stars coming this weekend to the Junos to Winnipeg including Randy Bachman who along with BTO members will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. By coincidence, Harry bought me a copy of Randy's lasted book "Beyond the Tap' with more of his stories. Haven't read it but looked at snippets so far. Take care


I lost this message so maybe I have luck to retrieve and send?

No comments:

Post a Comment