Saturday, March 29, 2014

Oh no, I wanted more.......

I loved my little escape with you. And having the map really did make all the difference- good idea. So if you wanted to send more, I wouldn't mind at all!
I am trying to get used to yet another new keyboard that Harry bought. It is weird. Called Kleen Keys it is very flat and made of rubber and you can apparently put it in water to wash. But the strange sensation of typing is foreign right now - I guess until I use it more and become more familiar. The space bar is just a little square at the bottom and I keep missing it.
Today I uncovered my sewing machine -against all odds! But I am determined to do some sewing. I had cut out some pieces to sew into a block a long time ago and found them too, so if all goes well  perhaps tomorrow I  may have time. Last night I captured the computer and enjoyed about 1 1/2 hours of The Quilt Show. I was behind in watching the current show so viewed that with Tula Pink's creations and fabric lines, and then saw a few shorter segments that were on the Daily Blog. It was refreshing. I just went to the Grocery store and bought ingredients to make home made Subs which are now eaten. Nice and fresh tasting. Sometimes when we are in North Bay we will buy Subs at Mr Sub. And often I don't really enjoy them. My daily inspirational saying today was rather good so thought I'd share with you both:  Trouble, like a washing machine, twist us and knock us around, but in the end we come out brighter and better than before.
So back to reality, dishes and feeding the animals before time for bed. Saturday night and Vinyl Tap with Randy Bachman on CBC - always look forward to this. Thanks for the little adventure in Cuba Pati. I really liked to see it all. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment