Friday, October 7, 2016

Beautiful days

It has been lovely last few days and hoping that the weekend will be some of the same.  Afterall, it is Friday, and we are approaching the Thanksgiving long weekend.... yeah!! My little kitten Tigger is recovering - slowly I think.  I phoned the Vet yesterday because the kitten had not urinated since going in Tuesday or surgery.  He would not use the special kitty litter that we had to buy at the vets.  The vet said to bring him in today if he still hadn't passed his water.  Sure enough last night he went - not in the special litter box but at that point I didn't care - just relieved that he finally went - I think he was relieved as well haha!  Supposed to keep him quiet for 5 days - today will be day 3 and I don't know how long we can keep this up.
Out to the Log house for more fruit yesterday - the thrill was driving along the gravel road around the lake surrounded on both sides of the road with gorgeous coloured trees - all colours and shapes. and with the sunny day - just brilliant.  I was on my own so I took it all in and enjoyed every second of this wonder!
More work in the yard and good thing it is nice weather - hoping to get caught up with Fall jobs.
Have a good weekend  - what plans do you have Cathy?  I know Pati is enjoying her Retreat. And when she gets home, after all is said and done, we shall hear all about it!   Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment