Saturday, October 22, 2016

I do believe----

That today was Beth's wedding anniversary.  I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure it happened on this date.  Happy Anniversary Beth!  I know you had your reunion luncheon today, but I hope you and Harry were able to celebrate in some way.

My day was spent in the studio, re-purposing quilted hangings into purses for the sale Nov 12th.  I now have far more than I will ever sell at that location, but the work is now in a form that has a much better potential to sell that the hangings themselves--even if it's at a garage sale after I'm gone.  I'll also have enough stock that, if an opportunity presents itself I'll be able to enter other sales--not that I'm going to pursue them.

The plumbing in our kitchen backed up today, and David spent over an hour sorting it out. I fear that it's my tea leaves and "green" that are causing the problem.  I'll have to be more careful washing and chopping the "greens", and I think I'm going to start using the little bags for the loose leaf tea.  While they're not cheap, they would be cheaper than hiring a plumber, especially when we know that there is no good solution to the problem of our pipes having sufficient grade to easily dispose of "stuff".

But now it's time to "veg out" for a bit before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment