Friday, October 28, 2016

Ready for the big move....

As much as is possible, I think I am prepared, and we are ready to take off early in the morning. I just had a really nice bath - soothing and relaxing, and drinking my favourite bath time drink - a Chai Latte.  A bit of reading, and then last minute "close up" stuff (dog outside, birds feed and covered etc) and then sleep.
Wishing you a happy weekend - any special plans? I'll write again after all is said and done with the move (boo hoo!)  
By the way, the snow is starting to melt away gradually so I think it may be green again soon and maybe I can do more yard work.  I still haven't covered the roof of the big greenhouse - this MUST be done before winter.  When Mike dropped by on Monday, he helped me open up the new ladder I bought. I still hadn't managed to get it open although I had read the instructions and fiddled around with it a bit.  I find it a bit heavy really, but hoping I shall be able to manage it. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment