Monday, October 10, 2016

May I borrow it??

What fun, beats the h... out of raking I'll bet!   Picture shows him hard at work ...it is a toy, you say???   I can see your front garden that you spent last year redoing - it looks lovely. Did all the plants grow OK this year?
Sounds as if you had a very full 5 days but most satisfying. So glad you went and I can read from your other blog that it has given you pause to reflect on future direction? So I'll look forward to more messages from The Mouse Factory as things develop.
I'm doing the Daily Food Diary again for Neilsens - logging in everything we eat and drink fr one week.  I'll do anything for a $$ reward haha!
But now time for bed, and reading.  What would we ever do without our books?   Take care  
ps Cathy - it's a short week... yeah!  Also, what is the play you are rehearsing now and when do you have opening?

No comments:

Post a Comment