Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The week goes on...

Already Wednesday and where has the week gone?  Actually busy here although can't see much progress! On Sunday I was pulling down the grape vines entwined in the trees above (the neighbours) and poked my left eye with a twig.  This has caused me great discomfort over last few days ( pain!) it is getting better but blurred vision and I need to give it drops for lubrication. Yesterday we went to Huntsville.  I bought a very exciting book at Coles ( yes, against my usual pattern I bought a real book at real prices haha)  I'll tell you about it on next message. On Monday just after Supper I took the dog into the yard and there came along the neighbour from across the street - she was coming to our door. Harry had left some music CDs at her house one day a few weeks ago and she was finally coming to thank us.  So I spoke with her in the yard while our two dogs played with each other.  She invited me to come with them to a Buddist gathering in Huntsville Thursday night. I knew they were Buddist from previous conversations with her. Although it would be interesting, I declined (for many reason). She said she would ask me again another time though. Today I must take the car first thing into the garage - we are having messages about low tire pressure and although I have had air put in now the computer in the car is flashing warnings? Might be a glitch, or maybe we have a nail or something in a tire? With Harry travelling to dump frequently and out looking for rocks, it could be possible. Then I have a haircut appointment for Friday morning.  I need to look good for the Luncheon on Saturday with the ladies!  And yesterday Harry bought hoseradish from a man down the highway and we proceeded to clean and bottle last night. He still has more to do today and wants to call the man to buy more. I don't eat it.
Well, hope you have a good day and rest of week. What's going on in our lives these days?  

No comments:

Post a Comment