Thursday, October 13, 2016

Snow?

Forecast for zero degrees and chance of flurries tonight.  Makes me want to jump into bed and cover up my head....haha! 
I made a rather delicious casserole tonight ( if I say so myself) for supper, and Cathy it is yet another recipe from the KISS COOKING cookbook I bought in Neepawa. I have made a few recipes from this book and all have been good, and as the book says  - simple.
Otherwise not much new. Too cold to do outside work, although I did walk to Library and lottery Store.  These two locations seem to be the extent of my social outings! But, I try to get out every day, and also to do it by walking, so it must be good for me and my well being?  Just finished logging in our meals for today - five days down, and only two to go.... yeah! It really is a pinta!
Time for bed and reading - I'm back to a Stone Barrington book again after having switched to a Steve Berry novel with his Cotton Malone character. So I can hardly wait to see what Stone is up to in this novel.  I'll bet it starts with  Elaine's late....  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment