Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.  Cool and windy here today so we had roast chicken instead of bbq but it was delicious  Rrain was here for supper and her `birthday`pumpkin pie.  I had my brussel sprouts and potatoes in my ``new`` serving dishes and the chicken on my platter. All the dishes on the table matched.  It was really nice to see. And tasted pretty good too :)  And best of all I don`t have to go to work tomorrow  Jim is determined to watch the debate tonight.  I guess he wants to see the bloodshed.  He will go back and forth between that and the Blue Jays game. I had a really good sleep last night and I hope to have a good sleep tonight.  Then I should be good for the week.  I am prompting for the play this year and I feel like I am just reading the script out loud.  No one could remember any lines last week.  I actually lost my voice Tuesday.   I know they will get better but it sure is exhausting some days.  It will be worth it in the end.  We have two new actors in this play.  Maybe we will get more new members.  Time to get comfortable and relax.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment