Saturday, October 15, 2016

Good Saturday morning

Up early again...had to check for my $16 million Lotto Max winning numbers - but somehow, my numbers did not quite match the drawn numbers ...how did that happen? So I shall try again tonight with Ontario 49 ( I do not buy Lotto 649) The Ontario 49 prize maximum is $2 Million but I would gladly accept that haha!
I was going to start writing out my To Do list for today and tomorrow but as I thought about it, it was deflating my good mood - so I have decided to just "wing it". Heaven knows there is enough to keep me busy and if that doesn't work, all I have to do is look out the window and see all the leaves piling up! 
We got all our Hallowe'en candy bags made up after shopping for candy yesterday in North bay.  Now I must find all the outdoor decorations - I can see the boxes downstairs but they seem to be at the bottom of the pile - so I will have to go digging this weekend. maybe I'll find some more treasures??
I bought a new little book at Value Village yesterday about  Haiku. I read a bit before bed and then found myself laying in bed trying to compose some poetry in my mind following the structure outlined in the book.   This is going to be great fun and I think relaxation for me - hopefully I can keep it up on a regular basis. I have a few empty journal books and will use them ( once I find them haha!)
Today will be the last day to log in our Food Diary and glad of that, I am!  I need  a haircut before my Luncheon next Saturday with the Ladies - so maybe the $25.00 gift card I'll receive from Nielsens for doing the Diary will be used for that ( the card won't arrive for a few weeks but I but i can earmark the funds for the haircut,
Well, time for another coffee and then on with the day.  I hear action from the bedroom so I guess all bodies in this house are now up!   Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment