Friday, October 21, 2016

my sympathy to Harry

I have been suffering with gout since Sunday morning,  Jim asked me yesterday on a scale of 1 to 10 where was I.  I said 8 but since Tuesday was 135 out of 10,  8 was pretty good.  I really understand why Harry would want to stay in bed.  I think i would rather be in labour than have gout.  At least when you are in labour something good comes of the pain.  It is easing finally but my gout also moved through my foot.  I have tried to figure out what causes it, but the medical opinion is that people with lupus are prone to various arthritic conditions.  okay, but why do I have to have all the different conditions...... vitalago, joint pain, gout, liver disfunction, kidney disfunction,  pain.... give a me a break! okay. enough venting....... the weather has been nice.  Tomorrow we are going to the wedding of one of Jim's friends (and mine now)  Jim actually delivered her daughter.  We consider Kellie (her daughter)  our God daughter so this is a special wedding.  Sunday is the AGM of a provincial board I am on. I am in charge of the elections but I do not have a slate of officers/directors to present to the membership.  I have to consider the need of our organisation if we cannot get enough board members from the entire province!  And, of course, I need to do laundry before Monday/  I think Rrain and I are going to Killarney on Wednesday.  Rrain was to arrange it but she is at a conferance in Morden/Winkler right now so I can't ask her.  Chloe is talking!  Last time I saw her NO was in her vocabulary but i guess now she is actually communicating.  I don't want to miss that.  I will keep you posted on what she tells me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment