Sunday, December 10, 2017

A little extra pleasure

Friday, I saw some lovely jewelry, at one of the booths.  David and I talked about it, and Saturday morning, I bought three pendants.  (not to worry, I still came home with a small profit, unless you count the gas David burned driving back and forth) With my change in dressing styles, I've started wearing some simple jewelry, again, and the pieces that I wore 20-30 years ago don't quite cut it. These are all one of a kind, and hand made ( I watched her doing it)  The middle one has a chain, but the other two are on cord.  The other two are made of copper wire, and the stones are minor semi-precious.  She told me the names but they really meant nothing to me.  The lilac-coloured stone in the middle one is a new semi-precious stone that originates in Russia, and the tiny bead on the bottom is actually a good-size Swarovski Chrystal.
Merry Christmas to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment