Friday, December 8, 2017

A quickie greeting

As we head into another weekend here is a quick Hi to you both.  Pati, thinking of you at your weekend Show. I checked the weather on the Free Press and it should be OK for driving, so take care and have some fun. And Cathy you take care as well, I need to know my sisters are fine.
I baked yesterday and have cheese tarts, mince tarts and refrig cookies to eat! What more do I need? Certainly not a head cold which is what is brewing right now. I felt punk yesterday and this morning I am a bit stuffy. Oh no.....So I shall try to lay low today - I am planning to go up to North Bay on Sunday on my own to shop and drop into see Willie. So don't want to be feeling sick. Harry went to North Bay yesterday on his own and there are a few gifts under the tree now with my name on. 
So time for a coffee and then get on with the day.  Have a very pleasant weekend. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment