Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Satisfaction

A small bag of generic Ruffles was purchased at the Bulk Barn yesterday. There were none in WalMart though. I have tasted a few so far - not meeting my expectations but enough to satisfy my latest curiousity. haha! I also purchased a loaf of Italpasta Panettone specialtly cake - usually seen around Christmas time. Years ago I used to buy it - Harry's Mother liked it. But it is expensive now although this was bought mainly because it was on sale for only $3.99 and because I had another urge to try it again.  I just had a piece toasted with my coffee and I think I have satisfied that urge now as well!
Snowed last night as forecast and is much colder this morning. I just wish that it would settle into winter or, better yet, lets just jump to Spring. Enough of this back and forth.
Thinking of you for this weekend Pati, and hope all goes well, and above all else, that you enjoy your time amongst friends. Will be looking for your synopsis once all is said and done. What will you be doing this weekend Cathy?
I am into Christmas cards right now - Harry has this thing about getting them out early and usually I have to have them all ready by end of November so this being first part of December is really playing on his mind. He will be baking again today and tomorrow cookies for Christmas. I have three pounds of butter on the counter for him to use.  We take trays to Mike and also to Willie.  I went up to our local Village Bins store the other day and I bought some fruit peel to make refridgerator cookies (for me) and also some mincemeat to make tarts ( for me) but will wait until the kitchen is clear.
Coding is indeed an IT thing and you were right Pati about your reference to the Kidd novels. I did some research on line to understand it a bit better and fortunately Google had the "doodle" on a second day and I played along a bit more - I think I will leave it to the kids though as I really have no need to pursue for myself haha!  
So back to my coffee and preparing for another day ahead.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment