Monday, December 11, 2017

Crackers



this recipe is the result of my phone call with Beth.  I left the recipe at home, but I searched "McLaren Cheese" on line and this one is pretty much the same as mine  (in fact most of the ones I found were similar)  Sorry I couldn't seem to format it better.  It was all single spaced in my word document but when I pasted it came out like this. Definitely check at the earliest time because my first batch was overcooked.  I still ate them all though. 

Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter
  • 8 oz. pkg. McLarens Imperial cheese
  • dash of salt
  • 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper or tabasco
  • 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 4 cups crispy rice cereal
Instructions

  •  Preheat oven to 350F.
  •  Cream butter and cheese together.
  •  Add seasonings.
  • Beat in flour.
  •  Add Rice Krispies. Mix well.
  •  Shape into balls.
  •  Press down with a fork which has been dipped in cold water.
  • Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned. I baked mine for no more than 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment