Thursday, December 21, 2017

Watching Christmas movies

A bit of a pause with my Christmas movies as I could not get the VCR to function.  Some time ago a movie i was watching caught in the machine while ejecting and I had to pull it out forcefully with the tape coming out in pieces.  Ever since it would not allow another VHS to go in. I knew i had another machine so pulled it out and tried to hook it up. No luck. Had another look at the faulty machine while I was able to hold it in my lap and peer into its "inards" with a flashlight. There was the label of the above demolished movie tucked inside - so with a great deal of difficulty I got it out in one piece. Long story shorter....I hooked the old machine up again and voila!.... in business. yeah! I plan to watch a movie every day until Christmas. then I will have satisfied my seasonal desires.
Yesterday the Tassimo machine started to flash the warning light to "descale"  Never done it before and was a bit intimidated about the whole procedure. I printed the instructions from the on line book. Harry went off to the Hardware to purchase the required new filter and descaling agent ( wow at a $$cost too, haha!) Long story shorter...I did it and now good to go again for awhile. But all was not lost during this crisis as I had my handy Keurig machine at the ready to provide my coffee fix.
Well to day we are off to Huntsville and first the Mammogram appointment and then to shop. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment