Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Coding

Don't have a clue.  All I can think of is how computers are programmed with "coding". Different variations of binary code, I believe, and only because I read the Kidd series by John Sandford, which took place in the 90's and involved hackers, who spent a lot of time"coding".

Off to see an ophthalmologist today.  I started a new medication for my allergies about a month ago, and it seems to be bothering my eyes.  Not going to fool around with vision, it's too important to me.

However, the good weather seems to have broken.  Snow and cold.  Looks like I have to get the parka out again, as I've just been wearing my light spring/fall jacket lately.

Just about ready for the sale this weekend, and the jobs that are left have been scheduled.  We've both been having trouble with our weight lately, and are now wondering if it may be the scale.  We've had it for years, and it wasn't expensive to start with, so it looks like Santa will be bringing a new one.  But, I think that it just really may be that I've gained a couple of pounds, as some of my trousers seem to be a little tighter.  Bad time of year for this sort of thing, and it looks like I'll be going back to phase one on Sunday.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment