Sunday, December 3, 2017

Here is something silly...

For the past week or so I have had an image stuck in my head and cannot seem to shake it. So here is the question: remember those little chocolate covered fingers that came in a rectangular box with cellophane around. They were macaroons I think and maybe even called macaroon fingers?  I looked in the grocery store when we went shopping this week but saw nothing like them.  Do you think they still sell them - have you seen them?  Isn't it silly when you get these notions in your head! Have you two had similar experiences?  Anyway - mild weekend here with rain supposed to fall. Yuck!
Starting to round up some Christmas gifts and hauled out the boxes of wrapping and ribbons.  I put the first Advent candle into my candle holder this morning.  Actually bought new candles ( from the Dollar Tree store haha!) And I have my gorgeous string of red cardinal lights up on the wall. All is good! How about you folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment