Friday, December 1, 2017

Threads

So glad to see Pati that your long awaited threads arrived but now you have to see what comes first on your "list"  Thank goodness for "lists' - keeps me going although most of the list seems to get second thought when the spontaneous events take my time eg Harry will be making more homemade cheese today and so I get the necessary items and ingredients etc ready. We had to make a drive to North Bay yesterday to appointment with TD CanadaTrust Bank.  I have up until now been able to negotiate and arrange re investments etc on the phone. But things have changed apparently. They needed both our signatures on disclosure papers and this meant me bringing Harry into the bank. Great fun. But its done.
Miserable weather - mild and wet and then snow. When in North Bay yesterday it snowed the whole time really heavy at times as well. Glad to make it home.
I have my most favourite Christmas song playing on the computer while I write. Chris Rea singing Driving Home for Christmas. A few years ago Mike recorded it off the internet and gave me a stick with it on and I was able to download it to my desktop.  It reminds me so much of "home" - quite nostalgic but joyful to hear every year at this time.
Well, here comes another weekend and it is now officially December, and only 25 days until Christmas haha!  Time for my coffee.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment