Thursday, November 7, 2019

A quickie note

The Librarian told me about a great site she uses to track new books and seek writings from specific authors. I logged onto it and was delighted to see all about my current favourite authors and books and upcoming releases and thought you folks may like it too - that is unless you both are already aware??  It is: fantasticfiction.com
I am currently reading Louise Penny newest Gamache novel A Better Man, , and I have the next book in the Kelley Armstrong Rockton series here at home waiting for me to crack open the cover as soon as I finish Gamache, I read on this above site that there is a fifth Rockton novel upcoming as well.
More snow overnight and much more forecast in the days to come - I guess this is it!!!
Hope all is well....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment