Monday, November 4, 2019

Stress of computers and .....

....how to manage same. I have always felt this way and yet it is me who has to troubleshoot issues here at home. At times I have spent hours on the phone with the Geek Squad and find myself apologizing vigourously throughout the conversations - mostly because I do not understand what they want me to do, nor can I find how to do it on my computer. Once they take control I am completely lost, but in a way feel more relaxed. We have Bitdefender and I use their Safepay program for doing the banking on line. Even though I still feel very vulnerable with this process on paying bills on line, I have to do it. Every once in awhile I get a pop up box saying Bitfender has recognized a "portal attack" and has stopped it. I do not pretend to know what that is, but I fell better seeing that message. Maybe all lights and mirrors, but still I feel better. Hoping your attempts to rectify prove successful Pati.  And Cathy you mentioned some issues awhile back - have you worked them through?
Snowing still here and I have grave doubts that we may see the end of the white stuff - will it be here to stay????   This happened last year - it snowed on Nov 1 and we never saw the end of it until the next May. So much to look forward to...haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment