Sunday, November 10, 2019

That was quite a wekk....

...and I did not really think it was "normal" for your Findlay home at all ( I know you were being a bit factitious) - but I guess necessary to get all those computer issues resolved - maybe not fully yet by the sounds of it, but well on the way. And I think of you fussing about needing the word processing especially with your Selkirk work pending - not a good time to go through all of this. Has it made you a better person????? And it sounds as if this week to come will be no quieter for you.  I wish I could watch the semi final game today with the Bombers and Calgary - apparently in the snow and cold. Hope Dave enjoys it - I'll get the final score off the WFP when I log on in the morning. I have always loved the CFL from as far back as our days at home it seems, but can never get to see any games anymore as I once was able to do occasionally when we had CBC TV.
Also related to your computer issues , now since I have attempted to start out with my Candy Crush game ( on level 11 by the way haha!) what a shame to see you at level 1 after all the fun you have had - but I am sure that will switch back or can be fixed in some way?.....can it?
Nothing but snow here and I am thinking of doing the roof but haven't yet got up the strength to go any farther than thinking haha!
Today I will get our cloths ready for tomorrows Remembrance Day Service at the legion - Harry's medals have to be put on his coat - properly!
I spent more time yesterday sorting through my "studio". Does not look a bit different but I know what I accomplished even if it does not look like it. I have budgeted my time to work slowly and consistently to ensure I am successful in my goal to rectify and re institute this room of solace for myself for the long winter months that apparently lay ahead.... haha!
So back to work for me folks - I have the wash to do here today and then some shoveling. Lots of fun. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment