Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Better news from your perspective Pati

As you say, now let's wait and see that what is promised is delivered.. I felt I was with you all day yesterday and urging you on, and praying for miracles.... maybe it helped a bit???haha!
We shopped yesterday and made a trip into Bulk Barn to purchase the necessary ingredients for this years Christmas Cakes. Harry has it in his mind to bake a batch again this year. Once home he checked a recipe and then I ventured into our local Village Bins to purchase the remainder of the items.  I organized everything i could last evening for him to get started this morning.It is always a real process. However i am going over to visit with dear old Daisy and will not be in the kitchen to help Harry. He is fine with this - we'll see,
I baked a cake, and will ice it shortly and then cut and place on a plate to take with me - i always take something.I spoke with her son to arrange the visit and he says she is really deteriorating with her dementia and right now is really not with it much? I shall stay for a bit and talk with her but I am sure the son and granddaughter will keep the conversation flowing - they talk non stop!
Bitter cold in these parts still and very unpleasant. I almost hate to  take the dog out and even with his little sweater on I fear for his comfort - no way I could ever put boots on him. I have tried and failed many times.
So on with another day ...breakfast and then march on. Happy that you may be back in business Pati and with a new computer that you like. Keep us informed...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment