Friday, November 29, 2019

Proof....

Sad to say that I have proof that your sister is losing it......
We went down to Huntsville this morning early and i went into the Doctors office for my appointment for 0900.  It seems that I did not have an appointment - the Doctor is not even in today. My appointment was scheduled for Monday Dec 2 at 0900. How did I ever get it wrong?? And why am i so upset with this dilemma in the life? 
But not a wasted trip....To Starbucks i did go, to Starbucks I did go...high ho the merrio, to Starbucks i did go.  I went into the new store, looked around at everything, bought a coffee and a little reusable white plastic cup to put it in, and used my Starbucks Rewards card. Oh i was so happy. Harry choose to stay in the car and did not want a coffee. All the better for me then...
So here I am at home, and still wondering about my mental status - I even had a bath, did my hair, and dressed up - now i will have to do it all again for Monday. 
Wish me luck, and you folks take care. You may have to start to take care of me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment