Monday, November 30, 2020

Sometimes it’s the little things in life

 I hate putting fitted sheets on the bed. I always seem to pick the wrong corners and try to put it on the bed sideways. Today, as I was once again putting clean sheets on the bed, I noticed something. The pattern on the sheets is linear. All I have to do is look at the pattern and know which way the sheets go. And this is after how many years?  Of course it’s not that long ago that I would have been embarrassed to confess that but we all need some humour in our lives. Even if it is at my own expense. At least now I’ll giggle every time I crawl into bed. Keeps a person from going to bed angry I guess. Could be a good solution to problems. I could sell the idea!  Meanwhile I am once  again on the couch with a cat keeping my feet warm. We went for a walk earlier. It’s not cold out, but once again there is just enough wind to keep it chilly. I helped Rrain yesterday, but by the time I got home, Jim had been snacking all afternoon and wasn’t hungry, so I had a sandwich. But by lunch today we were both really looking forward to eating the pickeral and fries we didn’t have last night. And for desert a chocolate!  Yum. I am taking a friend to Brandon tomorrow for an eye appointment. I’m a bit nervous about going out of my comfort zone, but I promised her weeks ago, and you don’t let friends down. And beyond that I think my future holds more and more masks. The orders are really picking up again. I don’t want to wish her business bad luck, but I really want this all to be over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment