Friday, September 10, 2010

Be - Geese on the fly

For the last two days I have been drawn to the skies by the squawking of geese in V formation flying south. Can it really be that time again? It seems far too early from my perspective but then, it is Sept 10. The garden production is waning thank goodness, but still lots of work must be done. Today we set up huge poles into the ground by using post hole digger to make a big hole and then sinking these poles into the holes, and filling them up again. Eventually they shall become the framing for the grapes as the next step is to erect green fencing from pole to pole - this will probably be my tomorrows delight. The little kitten started to pee all over the place and I knew it had a bladder infection so off to the Vet this afternoon - a needle given there, followed by pills that I have to give should clear it up but in the meantime we have coralled him in the bathroom. We took the dog in as well for her regular needles so you can imagine the bill$$ for 10 minutes in the office. Well, it is Friday night and the weekend is here again but there is hope eternal as I have a ticket for the Lotto Max for tonight - so cross your fingers girls - we may be taking that train trip together afterall.... haha I know how much you both want to join me on my cross Canada train ride ....so amuse me please! Anyway, off to bed. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment