Sunday, September 19, 2010

Internet recipes

While you can find some really great recipes on the Internet--what does the jam taste like? Is it any good to eat? Green tomatoes and sugar you say? Hm-m-m-m?

I had a lesson on my new sewing machine yesterday, and I'm really glad I went. Auntie Lorraine always said that even if you just learn one thing, a workshop is worth the time. Well, I learned what stitches to use when sewing knits. This has been a "bugbea"r for me for years!

Then home in time to get a hot dog for lunch at the church across the stree, while Jessica and Samantha tried to drink pop out of cans and play in a "bouncer" at the same time.. They didn't get away with it, but they tried. Samantha was so very, very proud of herself. She had a real drink --in a can! She didn't do too bad a job of it either.
then we were off shopping agian for craft and painting supplies.

Today I have a meeting out in Seddon's Corner over lunch and then a funeral/Celebration of life just out side of Lockport. I haven't even unpacked my sewing machine yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment