Thursday, September 2, 2010

Morning or evening...

I find that when I wake up in the morning my mind is not functioning enough to write, and by the time work is over I am either to frustrated or too tired or both. I think that is called living. I got your letter full of "sayings" Tuesday, Beth. Thank you so much. I have already used two of them. Elizabeth was there last night when I was putting a new one up and I asked if she thought it was worth it. She said she enjoys them and she is sure everyone is reading them even if they don't say anything. I will keep going. It's becoming almost a ritual with me now. Still cool and rainy here. The cucumbers and tomatoes are getting ahead of me now. Like I said, I am so beat after work I just want to sit. It's a good thing that I don't have a physical job! It's just getting light when I get up in the morning now, and dark long before I go to bed. Why is summer so short?! We work meat draw tomorrow night, and then as far as I know Whitemud is in rehearsal starting next week. I foolishly offered to be prompter again. I also seem to be ending the summer with a cold. I thought it was allergies, but I have had a sore throat the last couple of days. Oh goodie! I checked my lottery tickets and I have failed us again. I'll have to keep working another few days (just until the next draw :P) Time for an0ther cup of tea and then I better get ready for work once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment