Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekends and rest?!?

There was a work party at the Legion yesterday, but was supposed to be both days, but I guess we worked real hard on Saturday 'cause we did all we could. We were going to dig out the ground Junipers, but there was no way. We talked about pulling them out with a chain and a four wheel drive, but we are going to ask a guy with a back hoe to dig them out. The yard looks way better with what we did. They also cleaned out an office and a storage room at the back. There was a lot of stuff hauled to the dump. Today I froze carrots and made more tomato sauce. Jim cleaned off all the tomatoes. I think I will take a bunch to the legion and see if anyone wants green tomatoes. I'd make jam but I'm the only one that eats it, and very seldom. And, no, I do not want to make green tomato relish, or green tomato mince meat, or any thing else. Back to work tomorrow and another meeting in the evening. I finally get to meet my new doctor on Tuesday. He is the one that Dr. Chapman recommended when he left, so I will see what I think. I have not heard anything bad about him yet, so I think it will all work out. One of the things thrown out at the legion was a bun warmer. Jim is trying to figure out how to turn it into a dehydrator for me. That would certainly open up other ideas for me. My dehydrator is a small k-tel special. I have to type up some minutes after I do this. The meeting started and I appeared to be the only one that noticed that the secretary wasn't there, so I started writing. Now I have to try and decypher what I wrote. You'd think I'd learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment