Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be- away for awhile

Just logging on now -Sunday morning - Harry has gone to the auction barn. I had every intention of venting to you both until I read your note Patty, and realize that Job does a lot of traveling and interferring into many peoples lives. I got home yesterday afternoon from Mothers - thank goodness Harry came to pick me up. Her arm started hurting her last week and on Thursday was much worse. We took her to Doctor Fri morning - I was hoping for an xray to rule out a stress fracture but all she got was a cortisone shot in her shoulder. I stayed with her at her home to assist her - always good intentions on my part although not always perceived as such. Anyway, enough about my issues with Mother. Went to bed early after two glasses of wine as I do not sleep at all when at her house.
Pain is such a horrible experience and I wonder why we have to bear it in sickness and distress. I hope things will settle down for Dave with treatment and that you can get yourselves through this latest "trial".
I splurged this morning at the store - Harry decided to make strogonoff to take to Mothers tomorow and needed cream so I drove to the store in the next town (nothingopen in Sundridge) I bought a 2 litre container of Soya milk (I like it, so no adverse comments please) but more than that, I bought a McCalls Quilting magazine - far too much $$ but I figured I deserved it! So whilethe wash is washing, and the vacuum sits at the ready, I shall sit and have a glance.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment