Monday, February 21, 2011

Computers and LIfe

My computer had been doing very strange things lately... like trying to access programs I have never heard of and then closing down everything I have open. I will try to post again. JIm's scope went well, but they still did not find as much as they need. They removed a few polyps and his next joyful event is a barium enema. Lucky Jim. I don't know if it is good or bad that they are not finding anything. I know something was wrong because of the blood and drop in blood pressure, but maybe it was a one shot thing?!? Today I go to the Roxy at 9 am and make popcorn for the family day at the flats. At least all I have to do is make it. I really don't think I want to be outside this afternoon handing it out. Monica is in charge of that and I think she has a couple of other parents with younger children to help. I suppose if I had grand children I would take them there. It seems like a lot of fun with free skating and fun games and food. The best thing about making popcorn today is that Jim has put off cleaning the office this weekend so he will have to do it himself while I am at the Roxy. Rehearsal tonight is all of Act 1. I am afraid I am like a university student. I study like mad for the "test" one day and then immediately forget everything and memorize for the next. Now I have to try and remember everything. It is not going so well right now, but I think once I get on stage and have people to interact with it will come back to me. Then I have promised myself that I will spend 3 days cleaning the house (some vacation, huh?) Over the winter it has reached the point of being dirty, not just messy, so it is time to do something. I figure if I break it down to rooms it won't seem so overwhelming. The basement is the one that never seems to get done. I don't think I will include it in my 3 day plan, but I will work on it slowly over the next few weekends. You know it is time to clean when your dust allergies kick in while you are in bed! Jim must be getting into spring mode too. Yesterday he was trying to figure out which table he should bring into the house for my bedding plants.(flowers only) I did absolutely nothing on the weekend. I didn't even get dressed yesterday. It was wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment