Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Execise! Say What!!

Yeah, she gave me a page of exercises. I'm to do them regularly and check in every once in awhile. My arm was quite sore by early evening, but in a different way, so something must be happening..

David and I had a bit of a giggle this morning. My right knee was mis-bahaving, as it sometimes does, so I was walking around holding onto furniture and walls, trying to loosen it up. He's slowed down with his problems. Loren hasn't seen either of us since this all started. Going to be quite a shock to him to be faced with two such decepit old codgers. With the melting, rain and re-freezing that's going on, we are both walking quite gingerly, and tending to hold onto one another.

But my soul is still young and agile. I have to hold onto that. Yesterday I worked with my embellisher and sewing machine again. I even did some beading. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Time to stop this pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment