Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Made it

Got through the day. Had some giggles at HSC. I was wearing my sling and my knee was acting up, so, of course, everyone thought I was the patient. One poor fellow was determined that I couldn't see the doctor until I had been to x-ray. They really didn't want to let David leave with me, even when we told them that our son was picking us up. While the process was not too bad, they gave David a narcotic, and he has slept most of the rest of the day. Now he just has to pee into a paint filter for the next week and has a little bottle to keep anything that the filter catches,so that he can take it and show them.

Neither of us was in great shape so we just cooked a frozen pizza for supper. I now know that a hamburger pizza is not the same as a ground beef pizza. I couldn't figure out what the taste was. Not unpleasant but very distinctive. I finally realized that it was green pickle relish.

Here's hoping that by the weekend, one or the other of us will be feeling like doing some housework, or I may have to follow Cathy's lead and plant some test seed beds in the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment