Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ahh, so as Sunday wanes.....

here I am waiting for supper to cook, and listening to Cross Country Checkup on CBC radio. Then I will do the ironing and then hopefully to bed, to rest for Mothers visit tomorrow. Yesterday after cleaning the turtle tank, I fixed the picket fence that has been broken for years - about eight feet damaged from a downed tree. I guess the "carpenter" in me came out in full force. So today I painted it - about 40 feet in total. I am totally spent! With all the yard work I have engaged in over last few months, I am seeing and feeling the damage to my poor old hands as the joints become larger and more painful. I have decided at this point to forego my aspirations to become a violinist. I haven't played my violin since the end of April and probably will not as the summer progresses. This is OK by me so don't start feeling sorry for me.
Wondering how things are going in Neepawa? Thinking of you all -Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment