Thursday, June 2, 2011

Be - I agree "How exciting"

A quick response to the great news Cathy - this will be a big change for both Keri and you but it sounds as if it was meant to be for Keri to be so well suited for the job and recognized as being so by the Committee hiring her. One never knows what lies ahead in life and if we just keep our hearts and minds open, good things will happen. I really must look up VCC to learn about it- you have often mentioned your connections to the Council Cathy but I don't know exactly what it does. Better to be informed....And Amber, my greenhouse stuff is by necessity and not necessarily by knowledge or desire! You will do just fine and follow my thought that any form of gardening and outside work must be good for the body! Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment