Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good News

i have delayed posting anything lately because I wanted to be very sure before I said anything. Keri has a job in Neepawa and she is moving home. She will be staying with us f0r as long as she wants, but her step-mother, (nancy) has a rental home that she is willing to rent to Keri when it becomes vacant. Keri will be the program director at the Viscount Cultural Council. She knows that she is moving into a difficult situation, but she has so many ideas. The HR (human resources) committee was sooooo impressed with her resume. They wanted to talk to her references, but they were unable to reach them, so they told her to come anyway and the references would be an afterthought. I am soo0 excited to have her moving home, and to a job that she will love. (and, according to the HR committee is sooo suited for... I have not seen her resume) And, Amber. she may want some financial advice, so please be aware. I know it is probably a conflict of interest for you., but if it is unofficial does it count?? Anyway, she should be here next week so I guess I better find room for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment