Sunday, June 5, 2011

Be - Its all good....

...whether memories or regrets of which I have many. They both go together but the trick for me is to live the moment. So right now its all good. Harry just went to the Auction Barn, I just put a pot roast into the oven for supper, I just had some lunch which so far has consisted of two chocolate brownies purchased yesterday at a bake sale, and I am about to go back outside to continue working, but since it is now 12:15 pm, I can take a nice cold beer with me! One day at home to try to regain some inner strength to get ready for the week to come. Without too much detailas to why (would seem like whining), we have been running to Mothers constantly and even twice on Thursday. Then to the emergency Dentist on Friday, and now to her own Dentist tomorrow and to her Doctor on Tuesday - this is just for starters I am sure. I have an overnight bag packed and on stand by and have puchased several paperback novels just in case. But today I am here and ready to go outside to work on my own - glorious! Go Jets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment