Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life is rididulous

Had the other eye done this morning.  My glasses are now useless, and I am advised to wait at least two months before getting any more.  I can't read, nor sew, and using the computer is a joke.  David kneels beside me to read out an origianl e-mail and then I use a big round magnifying glass to proof-read my touch typing..  Unless we work out some other method of seeing things, messages from me may be few and far between, for awhile  Tomorrow we are going out to see if we can find a pair of drug store reading glasses that help.  My right pupil is still huge and the vision in that ey blurry, but I'm told this should sort itself out by tomorrow.  However, my close vision--reading, computer , and hand sewing, will remain poor.  Glasses should correct it, once I can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment