Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Be - from one "old ..." to another

Always enjoy your musings - I have so many musings but can't seem to express them as well as you, or perhaps my musings have little relevance to yours or anyone elses! My cooking /baking tends to be by gosh or by golly when for myself. I would do the same as you Patty in throwing in whatever and producing a great taste - again for my own taste. It gets tricky for me though to be producing quality meals for Mother and Harry, on a regular basis. Now, I ask you, what would be wrong with peskies once in awhile?
Tomorrow at 9 am I get my hair cut - do you realize how exciting this is for me! It is past time for a hair cut and I am at the stage of pinning it back with berets or clips - very charming on an "old ....". Besides, I need to be looking my best for this weekend. Mike has invited us to have luncheon in a restaurant in North Bay on Sunday at 1200 noon. Apparently we are to meet a young lady he is seeing. He says it was her idea to invite us as she wants to meet us. I hope their relationship is strong enough to get them through this event unscathed, haha. I have to admit that deep inside, I am panicking. What a silly "old ..." I am! I have bought several paperbacks at the "cheapo" stores I shop in and obviously a falling back into acquiring books as opposed to using the library. I cannot read to a two week deadline (due date) and was finding that I was simply just not reading anymore as a result. So I am back to purchasing albeit they only cost 50 cents or as high as 2.99 each for paperbacks but they are starting to pile up again. Another Steve Berry, and several Jonathon Kellerman (Alex Delaware series) are awaiting my attention whenever I get to them. But right now it is bedtime. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment