Sunday, June 12, 2011

Be - Amaretto

Surprise, I found an unopened bottle of Amaretto that we had bought at Christmas and as I sip on my second glass, I am happy to read about Rrains safe arrival home. I could follow her every kilometre across Northern Ontario and into Manitoba as I have driven that route so many times and I expect that I was also a bit envious. Hope all goes well for you Rrain and I trust you will be very content with your new career and living environment. Nothing like a move from Toronto to Neepawa to liven up your life!! I have a batch of Daddys BBQ ribs in the oven to take to Mothers tomorrow for lunch. We were actually going to have them ourselves for supper but on a spir of the moment decision early this morning we made another flying trip (8 hours driving) up to Kirkland Lake to take more tomatoes to Harry's brother. He got a frost and lost the last shipment we made. Its a long trip but worthwhile for me in the fact that Harry had bought a box of dolls for his sister in law at the auction last week and they were stacked on the only space I had to do my knitting and sewing (2' by 2' space) So now it is free again for whenever I might get a minute for "me" time. I will have to wait for the ribs to cool down a bit and then put them in the fridge for tomorrow so I decided to write a few words - the Amaretto is bonus!! Another bright moment from today is that we stopped at a truck stop for breakfast at about 0930 this morning on our way up to Kirkland - I always like to have the pleasure of eating out - this treat comes few and far between these days so it is always fun. I ordered a "The Mack" which was eggs benedict and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. So as I get ready for another week, I wish you all will have a great week - thinking of you and especially Keri as she starts on her new adventure. Take care. ps so much for buying lottery tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment