Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How exciting!

How exciting for you Cathy! I don't even remember the last time I saw Keri. As far as advice goes, you can ask anything, you just may not get an answer. I should though be bale to tell you where to go to get the answer you need.

It's been a busy week for me so far. I had to scramble for daycare on Monday as I hadn't read my calendar where it said no daycare. Luckily a friend took her until 3 and then I took 2 hours vacation time. Samantha was thrilled as she really likes this friend and luckily she behaved "awesomely". Then yesterday, Jessica stayed hoem from school after being up for 4 hours in the middle of the night being sick, so I took yesterday as a family day. Today went to the toy show to order the gifts for the kids xmas party that I put on for work. I was also able to get a little personal shopping in at the same time. And tomorrow, I am heading for the mennonite museum in Steinbach with Jessica's class. And Friday is scheduled off. I'm really hoping the weather will be nice as my front flower bed is disgraceful. At least I know what I want to do with it this year - lay down rocks! I just can't keep up with the weeds. The grass is over a foot high int here right now. I bought some planters for a few flowers that Jess and I found at hoem depot. I'm also hoping to replant my lily into a planter as well. Then the rest of the flower bed can be rocks. I also want to replace the rail way tie with bricks. This probably seems like a small project to Beth with all her greenhouses, but to me, this is a large project as I hate yard work. I'm also startign to believe the doctor who told me almost 20 years ago that I was allergic to grass, weeds an trees. After an hour of weeding, my arms were very itchy and I realized that I always feel that way after pullign weeds. Maybe I have a legitimate excuse for not liking the yardwork? Well, it's now after midnight and I expect tomorrow to take more energy than a normal work day, so I should go to bed. Darren is also due home tomorrow. He's done his guiding for this year. I will be glad to have him home to help on soccer nights - especially tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment