Thursday, June 2, 2011

great news!

I know how much you've missed her, Cathy.  Not sure how you'll feel about it after living with her for awhile.  She's been on her own for awhile now, and will have her own lifestyle.  But the big thing is that she'll be employed.  I know that has been a concern of both of you.  And I do believe that her moving expenses may be tax deductable.

I've started a bit of spring cleaning.  Have two rooms more or less done and both of us are sitting around like zombies tonight.  Took the whole car trunk full to the thrift store today.  David had to get the grass cut before the rain this afternoon, so he was going even more than I was.  How lucky we are in Manitoba to have cold, wind, rain and sun, all within an hour or so!  No mosquitoes, though--fingers crossed!  The Lady slippers are in full bloom--at least seven different bunches of them.  This is something we so very much look forward to every year. The surgery on my other eye is scheduled for next Wednesday, and I'm wanting to get the heavy cleaning done before that, as I know I won't be up to it after.

No comments:

Post a Comment