Friday, June 17, 2011

Be - Back in the saddle again eh Patty?

Good to read that you have overcome some of your concerns re: vision, and back to sewing again Patty. I have been reading a book by Steven Berry called The Templar Legacy and quite enjoy it although it is slow going due to lack of time to read. This, also, is full of history and I like this kind of a read. Same as Andrew Greelys are historical as well as a good story line. Have been really busy with outdoor work, both here and at Mothers. Her garden got away from us with weeds and consequently several extra days spent this week there, as well as full days at home. The bugs and flies are unbearable and I am covered with large red whelts. I have a new garden rose - called Morden Fireglow, and it is white in colour and always a desire of mine to own a white rose. Tomorrow I need to do the turtle tank again and so that will fill my morning nicely, but it must be done. I enquired at a Pet Shop how I could filter the water better - I was given a box of charcoal and told to put it in a nylon stocking. So I am anxious to try it with hopes it will work. It is a lot of work to be cleaning the tank so often. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment