Sunday, November 27, 2011

Excellent!

That is wonderful news Pati. I am so excited for you. My month from Hell is just about over now. The craft sale was yesterday and surprisingly it went really well. Considering it was being organized by 4 people that had never done it before. I was feeling a bit better by yesterday. I think Friday was my worst day. Our instructions were there, and I am sure they were clear to the people writing them, but "Put out signs.... be sure to check strings" Okay, where? Check the strings for what? It all came together and even the changes we made seemed acceptable. I ended up talking on the mic all the time. They must have been sick of my voice by the end of the day. We didn't have to change the music all the time because Rrain put over 6 hours of music on her i-pod and just let it roll through the sound system. If we do it next year at least we will know what we are doing (I hope) Today is the Dicken's reading. 1 to 4 pm and we are done. I was in bed by 8:00 pm last night and I think I must have fallen asleep as soon as I turned out the light and I think tonight might be the same. Now I can focus on Whitemud and the spring production which is 2 weeks before we host the ACT Festival. What were we thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment